Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

Ford Corsier

1965 rare as fook...uncle bought it completely std 100% and very very mint condition for the year Inc **MINT** Vinyl interior bench seats can house upto 5 girls alongside the driver,,,, 2 up front and 3 in da back :wink: its a 1.7 and believe it or not it moves for a old car u can feel the torque :D massiv boot to fit lots of extra bits and bobs,, dead bodies etc and the ngine bay looks like one of these euro specced cars all smooth and painted LOL and check out the mutha fuckking rims :-P

as u can tell i really like it for a Ford,,,proper pimp or what

£90 fully comp ins and no tax bargain at £800

sh1t did i put this in the for sale section :wink: :wink:

nah man jus showing off what "i think" is a sexy old dog

nah man jus quick snaps on da fone will take some more on sat night for some real pimping times,,,well giva the results too HAHA

def V4 LOL LOL LOL

u have checked it out?......it should genuinely have a V4 engine in it especially if its a 1.7 :wink:

def V4 LOL LOL LOL

u have checked it out?......it should genuinely have a V4 engine in it especially if its a 1.7 :wink:

bit hard to miss when u opent he bonnet mate.....def a V4

def V4 LOL LOL LOL

cool then m8...........thought u were thinkin i was taking the peeeeeeeeezzzz out of you :wink:

def V4 LOL LOL LOL

cool then m8...........thought u were thinkin i was taking the peeeeeeeeezzzz out of you :wink:

im impressed by this motor its soo clean for a FORD and such a old car.....u really have to see it round the bends...I kno now why bench seats idea got scrapped,,,,,,,,,,

also if u cross the gearbox u have to reset it or minor minor rebuild it it something my uncle was telling me..... :mad: its nutz the gears are also nest to the steering and also has this light under the right hand side of the steering wheel when u brake how cool is that,,,,LOL heaters also work well and top this its unleaded too

i love it it looks like nothing i even seen b 4 and when ur in its a feeling u can describe...its like being in something special and rare...its not even like ur in a car

i love it it looks like nothing i even seen b 4 and when ur in its a feeling u can describe...its like being in something special and rare...its not even like ur in a car

well its not that far removed(differnt nose and tail treatment) from the mk1 or mk2 Cortina......in fact IIRC........it was the more sporty/executive version of the Cortina

methinks you should start buying some classic car mags and see what ur missing :wink:

theres a cortina of this era round where i live too buts its got that fat v8 and its fecking fecking fast believe me lol