Sign in to follow this  
*Ben*

Selling my C

I am thinking about selling my valver as i want more power!

Its a 90 G white 1.8 completely standard apart from aftermarket Air-Con (No sunroof) and G60 Alloys the car has covered 125k but has full service history and drives well! the car has had recent front disks and pads aswell as just being service about 2k ago, the interior is clean apart from a tear on the drivers side bolster the exterior does need a bit of TLC being a few rust patches on one of the rear arches and under the spoiler.

I am going to put 6 months Tax on the car at the end of the month aswell as put it throught an MOT. Since i have owned the car i have always kept it to the cleanest standard bar the points which i have raised. How much should i sell it for??

I am thinking of about £1250 is this reasonable? I am looking for a Nugget Yellow G60, I used to own one and desperatly want one again! Either that or a MK3 VR as VR C's are still a bit to expensive for my blood i am looking at spending about 4K on my next car!!

Thanks lads (and Gals)

Ben. :?

really need to see pics but £1250 seems a bit too cheap , try auto trader and find out the average price , always remember dont ask the price you want cos people will expect to knock you down some

GIXXERUK I am not selling my car yet mate! Just wanted some advice!! :)

I will put some pics up! in a bit!

well, id certainley be interested if you did want to let it go :wink:

Your dying to get your hands on a Corrado! :D Sold the golf yet?

well mate! I will keep this in mind! where are you from? I live n Wrexham North Wales! If i decide to sell up you could come round and take it out for a drive and have a look at it! :)

well, id certainley be interested if you did want to let it go :wink:

Your dying to get your hands on a Corrado! :D Sold the golf yet?

yes mate, sold it a couple of weeks ago now :D

so are you still deciding to get rid of your C then Dan?

Ben,

i live in Nottingham mate, so quite away from North Wales, but if we could come to some sort of amicable agreement on a meeting place then that would be great :wink:

So Basically everyone thinks that my car is pretty cheap!! ( I wont be changing the price) But how much should my C be worth?? 2K??

you'll get a VR C for 4k mate, i think you would be disappointed with a mk3 , i know i was, didnt keep it long

looks like a nice valver from the pics 8)

Nice one!

It's not up for sale right now. I'm just enjoying it at the moment, getting something back from it after all the money she's cost me :) If someone offered me the right money it would make me think though.

Good luck getting your C!

Nice one!

It's not up for sale right now. I'm just enjoying it at the moment, getting something back from it after all the money she's cost me :) If someone offered me the right money it would make me think though.

Good luck getting your C!

Cheers dude! :D

when you say the right money, you meen about 5k?

way too much for me man, good luck with selling man :wink:

you'll get a VR C for 4k mate, i think you would be disappointed with a mk3 , i know i was, didnt keep it long

looks like a nice valver from the pics 8)

I had a MK3 VR and was pretty impressed with it but i know that a C VR is a much nicer car!! Just want a VW V6 again thats all!!! :(

That is exactly the same as my car except its white. Even the mileage and rust patches are the same. I bought mine fairly cheap for £1500 about 6 months ago and I would say your is at least worth that.

Well i think its worth £1250 any day of the week with 6 months tax and a full MOT!! so it might be up here soon!! :D

:roll:

hope so :wink:

HAHA are you that desperate for a C??

not really mate no, :lol:

got to keep all your options tho eh :wink: