Sign in to follow this  
Red=Fast

Corrado T-Shirts ideas/Pre-Production NEW DESIGNS IN! 10/11

I really like the new designs, shame I have a 16v, look forward to seeing designs for people with them.

most of those new designs seem geared toward the us market but most of the forum users (potential customers) are in the uk so the interstate and slow traffic keep right dont really work here

t-shirts with photo's on them allways look crap after the first few washes and the fine detail dosnt translate onto the fabric very well the outline idea seems to work better though.

i thought the original g-unit one that was posted up looked better quality the black/red/white ones just look a bit "blackpool seafront" tacky imo

they might look better on a black or dark blue t-shirt i would just prefer something that i would actually wear without looking like a tw*t

(i know i dont need a t-shirt to make me look like a tw*t before anyone else suggests it) :lol:

Why is everything always aimed at the G60's and VR6's? There are a load of 1.8 and 2.0 16 valvers out there you know :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words:

I know guys...changes are being made on the designs. I am going to be selling these designs world wide so i have to show options for every region. I plan on having shirts for VR6's, G60's, and 16v's so no need to fret, just sit back and give it a little time because the designer is doing this on the side of his real design job. So give me like another week and i should have some more designs for you guys. Hopefully some ones for you VR and 16v guys. I totally agree that the picture thing looks cheesy. I don’t want that design. The outline of the Corrado or just the Corrado filled in 1 color is looking to be one of the actual keepers. I know that the outline of the Corrado is similar to the CCGB but, it is an original design and it is not the same as the CCGB. Anyways, more updates later. :D

Superchargedvr6 or something, chap who had the midnight blue storm supercharged - big guy, not much hair, okay I'm running now

Yep, Guy Hartley was selling some at the CCGB stand at the shows this yeat... 'Are you a Cnut' with the CCGB logo at the top - superb (I've got one)

that CNUT thing is great. i probably could not get away with it since that guy already has been using it. maybe it should be:

what kind of CNUT are you?

or

i am a CNUT

or something...thats if i could even use that...

Or:

"CNUTs apply within:

corrado-forum.net"

But yeah - it is stomping on Guy's territory a bit.

With the VR6 T-Shirts, get "29" in there somehow too. Don't wanna be associated with them inferior 2.8 VRs in Golfs ;)