Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

any one going to stoner park on sunday?

if anyone is going it would be cool for you guys to comeover and say hello! we are taking lots of veedub parts so we can be found @ the autojumble haggelling hard!! :lol: see you there!

soi ANYONE going to this show on sunday ?? looks like its going to be a gr8 day out not to be missed...

ah-ha do they have a miss vee-dub competion though :shock: they are lots of pepple going from the e.groups .....shame on you forum members :lol: for letting the corrado side down :lol:

I'll hopefully make it along although sadly corrado-less as it needs one or two jobs doing.

P.S. Darren if you are going to be there could you bring those dashboard blanking plates if you have any left.

Thanks

Rob

Think i might be going. Can you bring all that stuff :wink: you've been promising me.

i'll be goin to stoner park on sunday for sure.. don't think we're talkin about the same thing tho..... :roll: :Fade-color

snap some pics daz! wooo! gotta love dubbin ladies!!

yes i think so? will have the car there this time.. Bob are all the boys going up on sun ?

ps. how did you get on in the show ??

as i was in the class for unmodified cars i didn't do to well,i got marked down for none standard wheels,interior,bodywork.hopefully we will all be going next week,it should be a good laugh,see you there.