Sign in to follow this  
Bora Bora

Rolling Road in the North East

Want to get things set up properly on my valver.

Anyone recommend somewhere (within 100 miles of Hartelpool) with a rolling road and also a good knowledge of K-Jet systems???

Kershaws at Stamford Bridge near York. Motorscope in Thirsk are supposed to be good although I don't have personal experience.

Gavin

yup, Kershaws know their stuff.... Alvyn helped me set up my MKI 16V a few years ago when it was pinking it's nuts off on his rollers and got a nice increase out of it! ;) 8)

Holy moley a fellow northerner!!!i never knew u used this forum.Im from just up the road mate and i have a 16v aswell.As far as roolin roads go well theres ron perry on the a19 and there is a place through newcastle(cant remember the name off the top of my head)As far as kjetronic stuff what is the problem?Do u need a diagnosis for a running fault or something cos if so i can put u in touch with a guy in peterlee.Ive had months of grief with mine not running right and i took it to him and he has a nice bit of jit to plug into the diagnostic socket which told me the problem right away.Get in touch i f i can be of help.Ive never seen your car around before.I must keep a look out.I thought i was the only owner of a white 16 v round here.Good to see i have a fellow enthusiast

I'm contemplating going to Ron Perry at some point as I know his son, Dan, and may be able to get mates rates :) Not sure if he's any good or not, but will be sure to let the fellow north east people know :wink:

where abouts near peterlee?

I am about a mile south of peterlee

And dont use Motorscope - he is the biggest tosser on the planet. Tried to rip me off big style. Got told where to go. never been back since. They ripped the lower spoiler off my mk1, then denied it, and they damaged phats old mk2 VR aswell.

HI im about a mile south of peterlee.LIke the look of the 4motion corrado mate.Would be interested to see it when it was done.Keep me posted

eh?

So we must live on top of each other then?!?! (geographically speaking)

I live in Hutton Henry, where abouts are you?