Sign in to follow this  
mrbeige

Side Skirts....not everyones cup of tea I know but..

Just wondering if anyone can suggest wher I might get a set of very plain side skirts similar to the ones on the car in the picture below?

All the obvious manufacturers are really max power style and look pants, whereas I think these look quite tastful.

Anyone?

I'd guess M3 side skirts would cost £300ish fitted? I'd put the money towards a more expensive set of rims or coilovers if you've not got them already. Slammed on classy rims would make more impact IMO.

I prefer these side skirts. Very plain. Pic is a bit dark I'm afraid but hopefully you just make them out.

They and the bumper mods make the whole car visually lower, I like.

It's an American/Canadian car and have no details of it. I think it might be on the Canadia corrado forum though. I have a sneaky suspicion they are custom.

They and the bumper mods make the whole car visually lower, I like.

That's actually the sort I'm after! 8) not M3 style, the first picture didn't look like M3 style skirts to me.

unless you put the front splitter on, and the rear diffuser

Was going for the deaper early front splitter - colour coded and leave the back one alone. And really want to go for a set of 9x16" Keskin or Kerscher alloys with it as low as it can go without it being a really unconfortable ride.

Need to accrue a lot more cash first, but I need to start somewhere 8)

By far and away the nicest solution are Calibra side skirts as per the ones on JMR's 16V G60 - extremely subtle and classy

I got my m3 1s for £60 new.The 1s in first pic are reiger m3 skirts from venom retail at £250 :shock:

£60 where from?

By far and away the nicest solution are Calibra side skirts as per the ones on JMR's 16V G60 - extremely subtle and classy

i will have to 2nd u on that one

mind u aposgils at E38 were damm nice! 8)

cost for the rear as i was tempted --------

Yes it is 69 pounds.

We are from poland, shipping to UK usually takes about 8-12 days for extra

airmail postal service ( the fastest way )

I got my m3 1s for £60 new.The 1s in first pic are reiger m3 skirts from venom retail at £250 :shock:

£60 where from?

EGAY!

still need to get that rear diffuserany othre sources to purchase this??? Seen it on venom etc but dont like the prices

also i see m type skirts on ebay for 69......now gone up to 79 buy it now price

As much as id like to do thees mods, i agree with a20 lee, definitely better to get some split rims to fill the arch. Then maybe get the skirts

Im still looking for a set of bbs rs in 4x100 and 17s :mad: only 2 ever made

Please bear in mind that the side skirts that Venom sell are PLASTIC, not fibre glass... They are much better quality, last longer, don't crack and fit a hell of a lot better (and easier!) than the fibreglass ones!

That's why I put a link to those more expensive ones up... 8)

Sorry for bing a bit stupid :? , but who is JMR and are there any pics about? :oops:

JMR = John Mitchell Racing = John Mitchell's company = 16VG60 on this forum... 8)