Sign in to follow this  
duffer

16v MPG

Obviously it very much depends on what sort of driving you're doing, but for me...

...I commute 65-70 miles each way to work, 3 days a week, mfa says 32-34 mpg on the way there and about 38-40 on the way back. That's mainly a-roads and motorways btw, faster in the morning due to less traffic.

I fill up once a week, with the weekly mileage showing anything up to about 425 miles and I still have somewhere between 10 and 15 litres left in the tank (including reserve).

So in theory, on a longish run, 500 miles on a tank should not be out of the question (although you'll be running on fumes and a prayer by that point :lol:)

I take it you dont use the load pedal much? Dont think my MFA works properly anyway, never seen it above 28. But i do get a lot less miles than you. I dont do much driving, but when I do its usually quite fast so thats probably the reason.

I take it you dont use the load pedal much? Dont think my MFA works properly anyway, never seen it above 28. But i do get a lot less miles than you. I dont do much driving, but when I do its usually quite fast so thats probably the reason.

snap

Very rarely over 30!

I take it you dont use the load pedal much?

Reading to Sutton in 54 mins... no officer, wouldn't dream of it :lol:

LvP

(Admittedly my mpg has improved significantly since I had the exhaust system tweaks by JMR)