Sign in to follow this  
brian g60 corrado

cat bypass runnig rich now on g60

have a catbypass on my g60 was done when ibough it and unable to adjust co mixture below 4-5% car is standard apart from newly rebuilt rs2 charger also have 68mm pully and chip but as yet have not fitted. can i make or buy any kind of adapter to lower co% to 1-2% . or will i have to get chip alyerations on a rolling road ect. any help would be gratefull. also is it worth fitting chip and pully.

make sure you have an O2 sensor hooked up, and make sure *it works*.

how about adjusting the co_pot or retarding timing? are you trying to pass emissions?

i would be looking at the lamdda probe on this to... got yr mssg will call you this morning brian..

get a AF gauge off bilal. i have one in my car. same as the yanks use too (G60 peeps anyway)

itll show signs of the o2 probe working properly.

as a rough indication i run without cat n i believe when they did the job the killed the probe(then didn't plug it back in)

has seemed lean since so last wek i did a test. was 0.7% at idle with probe. unplugged around the 3% mark

thanks guys changed o2 sencer now running at0.5% but unable to adjust any higher [has decat} will this be ok as may fit 68mm pulley and chip now.also what other mods are worth doing to the g60 corrado as already have rs2 charger . and feeling bug for power now was going to leave standered any suggestions would be superb