Sign in to follow this  
trebor

Dyno plot for 268 cam and schrick manifold

Hi.... and merry christmas to one and all heres my Dyno plots torque and bhp etc

err sorry the pics are shit---- peak torque at 3745 rpm =211Ib/ft----Max bhp at 6087rpm =220

The top pic is the torque plot big increase over standard. The second is the BHP running at 220 BHP

Cool.....(theres no fooling me) just click on the pics. Well you learn some thing every day

Good figures. Is that with a remap?

custom re map from stealth uni chip piggy back ecu ---Im pleased... love the torque curve at 3700 rpm

Cool, my cams should be here anyday, once there fitted and ive had it remapped ill get a comparison up. I didnt realise the torque peak would still remain so low with 268's, looks good.

Cool, my cams should be here anyday, once there fitted and ive had it remapped ill get a comparison up. I didnt realise the torque peak would still remain so low with 268's, looks good.

Absolutely, the 268s are far from wild :lol:

Yeh I thought the cams would tear my head off but the remap from stealth is like SMOOTH 8) as silk..

Ive heard people talk about 268 cam and the schrick manifold like two turbos kicking in at once. I think it must be all down to the remap

where r the pics?? :(

ps i own a golf vr6 highline with a decatt pipe :twisted: :twisted: full exhaust and induction kit i made 198 bhp and 187 lb ft at stealth i now have a schrick manifold sittin in my bedroom waitin to be fitted then il get stealth to map it any idea what sort of figures im lookin at