Sign in to follow this  
Dub Style

A question for those running RS301's

There's a set 0f 8x17 BBS RS on Oxford Editions forum. Asking price is a ridicious £2000 though :lol:

Thats a lot of dough :shock:

there was a brand new set of 7.5"s for sale on here last week for £1400

decided to stick with the BBS's after all as i can't get the Compomotive MO's in a 5 spoke - major U-Turn but what the hell :wink:

Any guesses where my car is as we speak? As an 8" wheel they will be 8x17 ET27

Any guesses where my car is as we speak? As an 8" wheel they will be 8x17 ET27

Nice one,been after that info for a couple of days - is that what you have on your car ?

I have 2 sets of RS301s at the moment, 1 set is totally standard and original 7.5x17 ET33 the other set are black centre with chrome bolts and polished rims with the rears built up to 8" ET 27 using a genuine BBS 1" dish.

I have 2 sets of RS301s at the moment, 1 set is totally standard and original 7.5x17 ET33 the other set are black centre with chrome bolts and polished rims with the rears built up to 8" ET 27 using a genuine BBS 1" dish.

Nice ! - i take it you kept the fronts 7.5" due to clearance issues ?

where you get the BBS dishes from ?

sorry for so many questions - i'm going to be refurbing mine shortly,either keeping the dishes standard or going up to 1" all round or poss just on the rears.

here's what they looked like when bought them a couple of years ago -

Yeh on the later Corrado with the plus suspension the 7.5 inch wheels fill the front arches very well, I got my dishes from Germany but I wanted genuine BBS aftermarket rims are easy to find or I can pass you details.

Yeah if you could that would be great..i've checked eBay.de quite often but never seen genuine BBS dishes (not that i'm aware of anyway).

i hear good things about Compomotive/Schmidt too - i think Schmidt dishes are made by Compomotive..but it would be better to keep it all BBS really..