Sign in to follow this  
Kx3isme

Update on fuel dumping :-(

Ok, just got back from the shop... got my new supercharger pipe put in, the one that goes to the intercooler, because it was mad leaking, and i got my brand new oxygen sensor put in (4 wire). Well, nothing at all changed... im another 300 dollars down the hole. I was thinking that since my ecu was set on the emergency setting, it might need to be reset? Maybe thats why there was no change? How long should i disconnect it from the battery for? 25 minutes? Any other ideas fellas?

Heres whats really erks my chain! My mechanic said he drove it after he installed my mods, and he said it ran fine! and as soon as i get in it, it misfires like a bitch! what the hell is going on here? The mods he did btw are the stage3chip, 65mmpulley ,isv ,performance fuel pressure regulator and high flow injectors. Why would a car do this? And i brought it to a volkswagon dealership, they said there were some vacuum hoses that they replaced, then it worked fine, then about 2 days later it f***s up again SOMEONE HELP! MY CAR IS CURSED!! VOODOO!!!

Edit swearing.

Please stop swearing and please stop creating threads for the same subject.

There won't be another warning. Posts/threads will be deleted.

VR

Could we please keep all this in one thread?

People will still help you in your other thread.

I've quoted this thread in your other one.