Sign in to follow this  
Ice White Socks

Polishing Inlet Manifold help

Hello

Am in the good situation where I can put the Corrado into overdue retirement soon, due to imminent purchase of a sheddy old Corsa Diesel to rack the miles in.

Now I can afford for the C to be off the road for a few days at a time, I am going to polish the inlet manifold. I kind of know how to get it off but are there any consumables like bolts or gaskets I will need to get it back on again.

Also how much would it cost to get it sent away to be polished? and lastly, anyone know where I can buy a different engine top cover (the bit thats says DOHC 2.9 on it), maybe a carbon one or something?

Cheers for any help

Mike

Hello

Also how much would it cost to get it sent away to be polished? and lastly, anyone know where I can buy a different engine top cover (the bit thats says DOHC 2.9 on it), maybe a carbon one or something?

Mike

I've got a polished one and cam cover, PM me and maybe we can do a deal. I'd need your old one exchange as i like to keep spares.

Got any pics Lee? I am from Leeds (kirkstall) anyway so could meet up somewhere and have a look at them.

Cheers

here you go.

Lee. Have you no shame?

How could you publicly post pics of your engine bay with it in THAT state?

Get it cleaned mate!!!

:wink:

that the before pic :wink: