Sign in to follow this  
Jim

A Corrado Forum Wallpaper [56k beware]

Well... its not too hot, but I got bored this afternoon and put together a basic wallpaper. Now, I did use images of four cars off this forum. Don't be offended if one of them wasn't yours - I decided to go for standard looking C's (including my old 16v) and these are the ones I picked or found first.

The attatched wallpaper is only 1024 resolution. If demand is high enough (which I doubt to be honest) i'll upload a high resolution / 1280x1024 one.

Let me know, or offer any feedback / changes you'd like to see. I can do photo retouching reasonably well but I am not too creative when it comes to things like wallpapers, so suggestions and comments are welcome :)

Oh, and if you are any of the owners on there (Tom, Roddy, 'Fat Tony') want me to remove your cars, then no problem.

edited.. see the front page / portal for the links :)

nice but i think is a bit to dark,put some more cars and brighten it up a lil bit as the desktop screen looks dull but nice pverall 8)

erm you missed my motor off :cry:

I did say don't take it personally... I looked for a normal side on shot of yours through the gallery actually Nigel and I couldn't find one - only close ups of the engine bay and the interior.

Again.. I just looked for four standard looking cars on their standard wheels and these are the four I got first!

LowG,

Well I did have the background as full colour brightness but I thought it was just TOO bright, and difficult to see icons that you put on the desktop. I'll upload the full bright version and you can make up your own mind on that one... :)

Here LowG...

I will try adding some more cars and fiddling around later or somethin :)

Higher res one on the way!

As I said... I will try and do some more, or work on changing it some how.

Cool!

Cheers Jim - think that might be my new background!

Good work fella!

Shouldn't the smaller ones be 1024 x 768?

They're 1024 x 819 ;)

Nice one m8.

I will add links to them on the portal :)

Well when I resized em, thats what size they came out as... Photoshop said they wouldn't be 'to scale' otherwise so I just left em as is :)