Sign in to follow this  
Red=Fast

I swear my car doesn

Ok, so as soon as I bought the car the coolant flange on the car started leaking. Fixed it. Then my exhaust breaks at the down pipe the next week. Fixed it. Then my car starts to leak oil – it ends up being the oil pan. So I get a new one and a windage tray. 1 of the bolts to the block strips. Once I get that whole mess worked out, I find out that the car is still leaking oil – that ends up being the rear main seal. After much time/work/money it gets fixed. Then my power steering fluid starts leaking the next day. Lone behold, as does the oil from the rear main seal area! Freaking wonderful. Also after my mechanic finished working on the rear main seal my gas gauge and temperature gauge stop working as well. And on my way home from finding out my car is still leaking from work, a screw ends up in my tire – now I have to fill it up every day so it doesn’t go flat.

This is really starting to piss me off. The car just seems to hate me. Every day when something else goes wrong on the car, it makes me want to buy a new car. And I have owned Corrados for 4 years now and this one just is the pits.

ya but dont ya still love it :)

Sounds like your having getting to know you probs! abused in her early years will take alot of time to heal but once you gell, the frigging bank manager wants her back. sods law!

Hope it all works out.

I can sympathise with you, going through the same rollercoaster at the moment. I hope there is light at the end of the tunnel soon as i cant afford to keep fixing things. Im sure the winter is bring out the worst in the old girl.