Sign in to follow this  
g-dub

uprating my Valve Train

putting my PP head and cam on next week, is it worth investing in some HD valves/springs and some solid lifters,

were can i get these from in the uk found 2 good companys in USA but wanna source local if possible

What engine? Solid lifters are only necessary if you're planning on regularly revving past 7000 rpm. Hydraulic lifters are good for about 7,500rpm before valve bounce occurs. Ditto with standard valve springs.

Solid lifters need shimming or replacing periodically, so factor that into your mainatanence schedules.

it's a G60, using on the strip so want as much power as i can, am putting the head on next week and was seeing if there was sumit i can improve before i install, but from what you said i can rev till 7500 anyway so, what is the max revs i could set my tacho light at

but from what you said i can rev till 7500 anyway so, what is the max revs i could set my tacho light at

What spec is your bottom end? Most standard big end bolts will be a weak point at around 7k