Sign in to follow this  
Red=Fast

More high quality videos to come!

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to be producing much higher quality videos to come because I just bought my first semi-professional 3CCD DV camera. I bought a mint Canon GL-1 off of eBay. I also just upgraded to Final Cut Pro 4 and iMovie HD. I do all of my editing on a Dual 867 G4 Power Mac desktop.

I am so excited to get going on making the videos. Hopefully you guys won’t be disappointed. =]

For now just in case anyone hasn’t seen these here are some car videos I have done in the past with MUCH lower quality mini DV cameras and older versions of said programs for editing:

http://www.shovelbeating.org/~josh/movi ... 20Related/

Also, here are some video I did from my first year of Video Productions (from 2002) - I will also be uploading some videos I made from my second year of VP. Anyways, here is the link for those:

http://www.shovelbeating.org/~josh/movi ... 0Year%201/

Also, if anyone wants their car to be in a video, please contact me so we can set up getting the tapes or files to me. I can get the videos on DVD in full DV quality if anyone is interested.

Contact info:

Josh Maurer

Email: mailto:[email protected]

camera_and_case.jpg

I am at 90% on my foot again. Man its been a while since I was here last. =]

I have been busy with work and life and just havent visited the forums in a while. More videos are to come - we have a nice MK1 cabrio video in my mix as well as 2 MK4 GTI's. One of them is going to be shot in HD (I am super excited about that one).