Sign in to follow this  
potatonet

have tested all I can to see what is broken...

ok, so again, I have been having problems with my corrado and I have replaced alternator, tried a different dizzy, blue temp sensor, and havent been able to find what the problem with my car is. I got the system to go above 500 RPMS to about 800-900 where it should idle, I rev it for a few seconds and then the thing just pops back down to 500 rpms, when I rev it there it doesnt rev, all the excess gas goes out the tailpipe. it will intermittenly jump revs up and down very quickly too. it sounds like I have something hitting a piece of something randomly as well, cant figure that one out, timing is dead on if you were gonna ask. sometimes when I try to rev it it will only allow me to hit a max RPM like 3000 for instance, and sometimes when I turn it over it just doesnt have any problems, all of these tries are within 15 mins of each other, I have a multimeter and tested ISV, back of throttle, blue temp, everything. I have fuel and spark it just the computer is limiting it by something, dunno what

Sounds like my VR at the moment but mine runs fine abouve 70-80c, could this be the Lambda? i've never had one go, what's the symptoms of a dead Lambda?

Chris