Sign in to follow this  
g60_Pete

Pete's G60 *updated 5th July 2005* new wheels

shall be ordering an fk grille off them after my holiday!

once i work out all the insurance prices etc i'll take the rado down for some suspension i think.

had her tuned up at awesome + ht leads, ran sooo much nicer afterwards not too rich or lean, nice smooth idle, and really helpful fella's! was impressed with their knowledge

Nice one. I've got mine insured with Brentacre in Swansea (01792 650933), a modified policy that allows me to do almost anything as long as I keep it below 300bhp!! :twisted:

oo nice, im with directline, need renewing in about.. 4 months time fully comp with 4ncb is £590 so not too bad considering im 21!

might be a bit more if i do a few mods though, keeping it standard for now.

yay back from the bodyshop, a fantastic colour match i must say!

still a bit dusty but she's got a great finish on her and the work is great. £675 for the whole front end, mayeb a little pricey but the work is goooood

riegersreflec.jpg

(see if you can spot my reflection!)

riegerFP.jpg

and the money shot!

rieger_headon.jpg

more pics when she's washed and polished!

U need a nice big intercooler to make use of all the space you now have behind the front bumper .. :D

Car looks good m8 .. 0X

Next step.. later style colour coded or Rieger grille mate :)

Looks really good though, and glad its come back looking how you hoped it would :) :)

thanks fella's thanks to henny for pointing out NOT to buy the fibre glass tat, and jim for poiting out the ugly grille :p

just a few more shots in some better light, washed polished, rinsed applied some demon shine and chamoi'd off! very smoove looking now!

angle.jpg

headon.jpg

siderear.jpg

rear.jpg

exhaust.jpg

close up of the powerflow just to show its still in one peice after 2 months haha!

givesome_love.jpg

just to show how much i love it, i took a picture of me hugging her, looking like a total arsehole stood on my drive :D

jacked her up today on the std jack (on shail scary shit) removed 2 wheels blasted the arches, brushed off her calipers checked her discs and pads, and took the wheels round back for a session with the acid and scrubbing brush, looks a lil better but i still think they need polishing!

mate...you are a star,.....thats made my day....it really has......

and your 'c' look stunning....having been rinsed :wink:

thouhgt you'd like that one! had to make it look like i was doing a job with the spoiler as people got off a bus haha

not hte cheesy grin/grimace because the sun was in my face

had to make it look like i was doing a job with the spoiler

i noticed that mate...i still havent stopped chuckling......

in all seriousness .....that car really is a credit to you....it looks stunning...im not suprised you cant afford a trolly jack..theres about £200 worth of wax on that 'c'!

feels god ot be complimented by another rado owner! some guy in a white van was checking it out at a junction and shouts "nice car mate!" at me last night!!

heh, its still got alot of prangs and scratches from the previos 7 owners! the front end at least is all good now. gotta save for the million other things now :(

keep looking at my headlights since i coloured em in, was thniking of hammeriting them but i quite like the purple tinge the black marker gives, might laquer over it to keep it that colour.

new wheels next i think!

im thinking you might need to change that sig now though...unless they leftt he factory with powerflow exhausts? :wink:

sebrings_b4.jpg

my bargain for this week! 4 sebring wheels with legal winter tyres, next to no kurbing on em :D

they'll do for a week or two while i have my bbs's polished. rock on!

and alos, what a great sunset last night :

dusk.jpg

my car looked nice and low while i was carting me, my g/f and 4 big wheels around :D