Sign in to follow this  
redwoodkp

lowered 40mm with sebrings

Lowered 40mm on Bilstein Streetline kit and original sebring alloys for now until i can save up enough for some more tatsy wheels!

wicked :D I've been looking for a 40mm drop on sebrings pic, as mine will be sporting the same very shortly. Well, until I can find a set of Borbet 'c's that fit! Same boat methinks...

How is the handling btw? Notice much difference to the ride quality?

ta

randal

Yeh can totally tell the difference used to have 15" oz's on which were like racer bike tyres compared to now.

Its amazing how dropping the car 40mm and fitting 195's instead of 185's holds her perfectly to the ground

Yeah, I'll find them one day... I tell ya, it's Henny the Borbet Baron scooping up all the spare sets. :lol:

I've been looking for about a year now for a reasonably priced set, can I find one around the time I've got enough spare cash!? Pfft, Naaaaah!

:p I've stopped for now, so any more I find I'll post up onto the Ebay thread and let you fight it out amongst yourselves... :p :lol: