Sign in to follow this  
andy

**Group Buy** VR6 BMC CDA Filters **10% DISCOUNT AGAIN!**

Telephone number for Stealth: 01926 812259

Please can you let me know when you have placed your order so that I can do any necessary chasing etc. I don't want anyone to miss out!

Corrado and Golf filters are identical, so no need to quote specifically.

Stealth have some in stock, so if you're quick you can have one next day..... :-) Happy ordering

Just ordered mine. Number 3.

Cheers Andy, you have PM also.

You'll have to change your 'signature' soon :)

Mine arrived on Friday afternoon :D :D

Lots of other things to do before I even think about fitting it though :roll: :(

Fitted mine today, took a while, haven't finalised the cold air feed yet, but removed the carbon canister so I can get the feed down. Its not quite as quiet as I was hoping but hopefully it should pipe down a bit with the air feed on. Sounds evil at the mo!

Just received mine today (thanks again to andy for sorting)

Says in a lot of places on packaging and actual filter 'Not for highway use'......

???????

that's 'cos it won't be legal in the US... ;) Don't worry about it, they're somewhat paranoid with their legislation on cars over there... :lol:

Hello,

Well I have had my BMC CDA fitted for a couple of weeks now.......verdict........awesome. Well worth doing and a piece of cake to fit (I am no mechanic). Sound is great if you like that sort of thing (I do now). I am sure it is slightly more eager in the lower rev band but that may be psychological due to the enhanced great sounding engine note.

I have just attached a small length of pipe to the CDA unit and sits behind the headlight. Not too loud IMO but then again I am hard of hearing :wink:

Thought it polite to give an update......

Am I too late for this deal? Although my bonnet survived my engine mount failure, I've only just realised it has terminally modified my "green" ind kit (yes i know they are rubbish anyway).

Its actually ripped the rubber engine end off the cone! I must have done that jubilee up rather tight!

??

must stop working on other peoples cars and fit this....

must get rid of my laptop virus....

must buy a house....

must get a life....

etc

So you work on other peoples cars 2cc. mmm, Trowbridge, not that far from me.............lol!

Its because they are great cars, having said that if people wer'nt so helpful on here i would have sold mine already. This site being superb has a lot to answer for!

Sounds interesting, could well be up for one, i have a normal kn on my vr6 at the moment, will this new filter put that to shame and give me any noticable performance?

Wilko, think we've missed the boat on this one. For info though everyone rates them as being the best in every respect it seems