Sign in to follow this  
KARMANN

exhaust

my second rear box is blowing badly,used repair kit but MOT is up soon so im on the look out for a replacement.the back box is a Laser box but when i checked out there web site they dont have a full system option.i was wondering if its possible and if anyone does a straight through pipe from the back box,which does away with the second rear box??or whats the cheapest full system i could get??my cars a 1.8 16V

i think struan on here hada full stainless one for sale?? good price tooo....

Full stainless performance exhaust system (poss Sebring) inc CAT (4 months old) £150

There you go now edited...

KARMANN- supersprint do a straight through link pipe on its own that takes the first and/or the second box.

Ive just ordered this system with a backfire box for £350

But i think the link pipe is about £80 from CandR

Cant wait to get mine :D :D

Karmann, the system that i have just developed with Milltek comprises of a straight through pipe to the rear box. This system was developed originally for the 16VG60, but if you use G60 down pipes from the manifold this system would fit in the same way to your C.

If i were you mate i'd go powerflow... They are 100% custom and stainless steel. You get a choice of loadsa tail pipes and can even tell them what kinda tone you want. Good part is the systems start from £250 so they are no more expensive than an off the shelf jobbie and you get a lifetime warranty so you never have to get another exhaust. Before you ask i don't work for them!!!!!!!! - just love the quality of mine....

Yeah, Powerflow are the dadies! - Mine is a cat-back with a letterbox tailpipe which is fairly standard looking, nice sound as well, not too loud.

I THINK that you can specify them as an extra.......By the way Darren i got that blanking plate through this morning, - nice and shiny!!! :) cheers

i was pretty sure the powerflow systems were all hydrualic bends in there systems and also that they use scorpion boxes aswell.....hummm

mambo!! no worries for the blanking plate good to see you have joined up on here too... :lol:

Guys, you should seriously consider the type of bends made in the exhausts. If Powerflow can do mandrel as an extra then it would be worth your while doing it.

Guys, you should seriously consider the type of bends made in the exhausts. If Powerflow can do mandrel as an extra then it would be worth your while doing it.

i will second that you really need the best possible flow and really mandrel bent tubing is the only way to get this !!!

ok guys,thanks for your input.iv decided to o for the supersprint option,because its fairly cheap £82.50 only one problem.when i contacted them they said they dont deal with the public,they said they deal through halfords and a few other car places.i said far enough and contacted halfords but they want £105!!! im not prepared to give them that,cos im a skint student!!is there anyone who could help here??the part number is 885913 its the front pipe and centre pipe. for a 1.8 16V.

I think Supersprint gave you the wrong price for that part number. There are 2 options for you raddo, one is 885913 which is a long pipe that goes straight to a back box (eliminates centre box) and one is 885513 which is a shorter pipe that goes to centre box, i think you've been given the price of £82 for the shorter one.

Call em back and check :D

KARMANN- CALL TSR OR CandR thats where ive orderd mine from.

DUBCHAGRGED- the small section is only £22 and the price of £82 for the whole straight pipe is right. I orderd the short one a few months back and now im doing the rest of the system. :D

ok,885913 is a long pipe from the front of the car and a wee twisty S pipe that connects to the rear box,(eliminates middle box)i was quoted £82.50 for this option. and i was told 885803 was the middle box box option but it was over a hundred £.ideally all i want is an S shaped pipe that connects to the back box and eliminates the middle box (without the long straight pipe that goes towards the front of the car.as the only part bowing is the middle box.would TSR deliver to scotland?how much? same with C&R?is there anyone that knows of anywhere up here i could order through without paying through the nose.

C&R would charge £92.50 inlcuding delivery mate. there number is 0115 9785740.

There excellent mate shouldnt give you any hassle, (just hope ive not took the last pipe from supersprint stock off you :( )

Let us know what they say.