Sign in to follow this  
rolex

non starter

hello all, cars been fine no probs, parked her up friday night went to start her this morning and nothing.

battery must be being drained as indicaters didnt flash when i done the c/l

tryed to start and nothing,just a bit of a wereing(spelling) sound coming from just infront of dash in engine bay.(only heard once)

then some clicking from drives side boot area, fuel pump?? dont think it was c/l pump. then wen i press lecky windows or something electic i got a clicking sound from th same area.(what other parts are located here?)

after trying to start for a third time i heard nothing, no clicking, no noise from anywhere,not a sausage.

batterys being charged as we speak.

also i have noticed that when i turn her off after a while the fan comes on and the fuel pump comes on??? is this normal?? havent had a prob before.

its a 91 g60

had similar problem on vr and it was my battery !! hav a go once its charged!! should be fine!!

Yeah, the fan and fuel pump run on are normal (as long as they eventually go off!)

Probably just a dead battery, charge it and see, if it lets you down again get a new one.