Sign in to follow this  
boosted187

throtle body

ok i'm installing the g-60 harrness in my vw gti (90)

the main g-60 harness didnt come with the plug that goes on the bottom of the throttle body the one with 3 pins. is that nessesary or will the car run like crap without it.the harness was not cut so if it has to be there where is it?

ok i got the plug from a friend but dont know where it goes connected in the ecu.i think the piece that it goes to might be the throtle position sensor dont know much about corrados any help would be appreciated or if the piece has a different name i would love to know it.diagram ,schematics,anything HELP HELP HELP

That plug is for the WOT switch and the idle switch. Tells your ECU when you've gone WOT so that the ECU will go to map fuelling (eventually :lol: ) and when you've taken your foot off the idle switch activates for the ISV.

yes i saw the two micro switches i have the plug for those. the one i'm talkin bout is the big one in the bottom of the trottle body its got 3 wires .where in the computer do they go conected?

ok let me rephrase the question do manual (tranny)g60's have extra sensor on throttlebody or are they only on automatic g60's

please help me im going nuts with this extra sensor :?