Sign in to follow this  
Walesy

Bastuck Exhaust

Does anyone have one or know anything about them????....cheers

p.s.....have searched

Have heard they're excellent. Come highly recommended by the German Corrado Club. Think a few more suppliers are doing them now in the UK.

They are a truly excellent system. I have had one on my road G40 for over 2years. 40000 miles of trouble free motoring. They are well built out of high grade stainless steel and have a very quiet note.

The Corrado systems are very well fitting indeed with the hangers welded in the correct place (which some manufacturers have not learn the art of yet) and are avalible with some very understated tail pipes. They are a exceptionally good alternative to Miltek's, Supersprint etc. etc. This is a unbias opion I may add as we do not sell these items or have any vested interest in supplying them.

I can however supply you with the contact details of a UK agent.

exellent...cant fault that for a review! :D

would be very gratefull for any more info.

good man! :)

cool..id be interested to know what it is.......i always have trouble with exhausts because ive got a 2.0l 8v raddo....uncommon....most companies dont list prices for my car :(

corradowales, I'm pritty sure that a Golf 8v would fit if you butchered the centre pipe to make it shorter. As long as the attachment on the bottom of your manifold is the same. You can check this in ETKA. Not 100% on this but worth enquiring about.

The reason I say this is that when my Supersprint system arrived it had two centre pipes (pipe from cat the middle silencer). The long one was to fit my car and short one was for Corrado or other may around cant remember.

I found the original VAG systems lasted a long while, front & down pipes 7yrs, whilst back box was 4yrs.

I guess these SS systems are life time garunteed?

That pic above, which corrado is it for?

Is that an adaptor sleeve at first, to fit into a CAT?