Sign in to follow this  
Campaign

JrB's Passat 1.8T

Well, finally got the Passat a few sample pics here, but a few more at AutoPoster

Hope you likey...

Details:

1.8t 20v SE, Green (not certain of exact colour - haven't checked yet), 100k miles, very clean, Climatronic, no Sunroof :(

Mods so far are upgraded to new Sony CDX-MP80 headunit and changed gearknob.

Looking for some nice wheels to go with it, but biding my time on these :)

well im gonna say drop it, smooth it and put some 16-17" wideass old skool rims on it. 8) just my opinion of course :lol:

I do like the Passats when they are nice and low with clean styling. Strangely though I think the estates look even better.

I really wanted a Passat but couldn't really justify a full on 4 door saloon car for little old me. But I saw a silver one driving around Coventry yesterday just nicely lowered and on BBS RC's and it looked absolutely superb.. really really really nice!

So Jez.. hunt out some RC's for it! Will look superb :)

ANYTHING BUT BBSs ;) You know me... Looking for something unusual, some Zenders or Nothelles probably... As I say, biding my time really.

Might lower it, and (re/de)badge it. Probably getting a chrome kit for it.

Also, I have some rather nice S3 leather/alcantera seats sitting in the workshop at the moment that just MIGHT be making an appearance... at last!

Nice looking 'sat you have there.. I test drove one when I was due a new company car and have now developed quite a liking for them 8)

Cheers, I've always like them actually ever since I had a renter back in the early 90s, but this was the first of the B5s that I had tried out. Really wanted the 1.8t too as, although I know the TDi's are getting more desireable they cost about a grand more for the same car. Needless to say, I got a cracking deal on this one. :)

passats are going to be huge if the amount of them in wothersee was anything to go buy...