Sign in to follow this  
Walesy

Scrape....

could anyone shed a little light on how i managed to scratch my wheel in the pic below?......i cant think how its been done and the only conclusion i can come to is that some little scrotum has done it out of pure scrotumnus......that or maybe a stone or something?????

also is there any way i can get it out?...or shall i just accept the fact that ive ruined a good wheel? :(

cheers!

Looks to me like someone has taken a liking to your wheels and tried the old screwdriver under the locked cap trick to try get em off! Scum!!!

Hmmm, well if you can get some silver paint that's a really good match, you could sand it back a bit, use ally filler paste, then just blow over it with the spray - paint would have to be a damn good match though... That's if the centre caps are metal, which I'm assuming they are?

in the last week ive had to clean my car 3 times due to finding various yoghurts and choclate bars/milkshakes spat all over my 'c'.......and now this..........

I would like a cctv setup now........i want to know who did this........

so basically i now have to be paranoid as f*&k about the fact that they have now learned that they need a allan key to remove the METAL plate from the center.........

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH :bad-words:

EDIT-- parts of this post have now been removed as i have calmed down somewhat :wink:

EDIT-- nice use of the swear filter andi....im diggin the cunt thing! :wink: