Sign in to follow this  
JT

vx220 for 9 grand !!!

i'm just watching a vx 220 on ebay it's fsh ruby red with 25 thousad on the clock hard top incl but is recorded cat d with previous onwer but is is about to finish and is only 9000 and res is met what do we think bargain or not !!!

Except your subject says 9000 grand, which is £9,000,000.

THAT would be impressive......

Hair-dressers car unless its the Turbo.

sorted !! it sold for 9 grand tho and i agree the turbo is the one to have but it's only 4 years just trying to remember what cat d covers, i still think that is a bit of a bargain....

Very much a split decision on whether the Turbo is the better car, general view is that the NA is the better balanced, better handling car and not that much slower than the Turbo (apart from irrelevant top speed), it appears that the Turbos are shedding value more quickly than the NA's too

Heh heh, they may look like hairdresser's cars but they'll scare the bajeebus out of you if you actually drive one (turbo or not). Definitely not a hairdresser's car...

And you look a plank getting in/out of them.

You'd look a bigger plank trying to get into yours.... :p

I'd rather have an Elise S2 anyday, just as I prefer the styling (and the Loads Of Trouble Usually Serious badge)

Combine that with the Turbo Technics conversion and that's pretty much what I'd buy first if I won the lottery. Simple lad me.

Don't get me wrong though, a VX is still a sweet car - it does share a chassis after all :lol:

Yeah, but you look like a plank getting in and out of a Corrado... ;)

You should try getting in and out of mine when 6ft 1 tall and audioscape doorpods and teh porsche turbo seats! It's definatly not a graceful thing! :oops:

I can get into mine nice and easily now it's stuck up on axle stands. Admittedly there's no interior innit now, but still...

i agree would rather have the lotus but i am after a series 1 just prefer them, more raw but i'm not in any rush kinda waiting for a real bargain but just thought that was a bit of a bargain really, are there any issues with a cat d car with ins etc or is not that much of a problem....

i'd rather have an exige. but the missus can have an elise she like sthe topless things ;)

getting in and out of cars isnt a problem when your 5'7 :D i have the corrado's seats slid all the way forward and im only just big enough to reach the pedals properly!

bristolbaron, just take 'em off... I gave up and got aftermarket door pods, it was easier! :lol: