Sign in to follow this  
markievw

car covers

hi

am thinking of getting a car cover for my corrado. Probably for mainly indoor use in garage.

Does anybody else have one? What are the best ones to get and how much?

cheers

mark

If you do a search this has been discussed before...but if ya cant be arsed too search try these people, there not cheap but excellent quality. Click 'ere

raise an old thread from the dead. Bought a tyvek medium cover from halfords today for £39.99, they are a 1/3rd off at the moment, fits like a glove and the material seems great, soft of the inside and nice and light. The material is made by dupont http://www.tyvek.com/ . Well recommended if you are putting you C to sleep for the winter like me.

Argos cheap and its really good also has soft lining....forget paying silly money like £60 its the same thing

The argos cover is £39.99 too, but only comes in one size. The Tyvek comes in 4 sizes, the medium a great fit for the C. Hence the recommnedation for the Tyvek from Halfords for £39.99.

If anyone wants one made to fit the corrado specifically then you should try:

http://covercraft-europe.com/

I was lucky enough to inherit one from the former owner. I am not sure of the price (i have just emailed them) and also made an enquiry about a group buy - will keep all posted. They are top quality so expect a high price.