Sign in to follow this  
Walesy

Who's Had My Charger?

bingo...thats the one......awfull thing just hanging on........cant belive it.....how strange.

do you know any more about the car...i paid a good price for it so i'm not gonna gripe...id just rather know about it so i can sort anything that needs doing.

since buying it i have discovered that the window ECU was removed...and the lambda probe was diconnected!....would have been much easier if Phil had just told me....takes time to find these things out....so any other little hidden things would be nice....

expecially a explination as to why the lambda probe was taken off!,.

i'll keep firing questions.....sorry

do you know what lowering springs were used?...it sits rrrrrrealy low...like 65mm or something....and im not sure that the top mounts were changed or anything else...it feels very bouncy.

No idea about the lambda probe or the window ecu sorry. I haven't seen this car since 2002, it was lovely back then...not a mark on it. The water pump was noisey but that was about the only thing wrong with it.

I can't remember if she was lowered when I saw her last, I don't think it was. Just spoke to my mate, he knows that Phil bloke, said he's a tw*t!