Sign in to follow this  
Brando

My 16v

corradofront.jpg

M-Reg 2l 16v - got it Sunday, clifford 300 going in on Thursday.

corradobackleft.jpg

I've wanted a corrado for AGES, but being only 21 it's been a tough ordeal to get! Totally chuffed 8) :D :lol:

The paint works looks perfect from here! Nice one mate, just dont smash it up like I did!!

For your insurance, you should definately try Direct Line mate. I had a real hard time getting any realistic quotes when I was phoning around, but Direct Line were one of the best I had.

Very nice car though mate.. looks great :) What kinda mileage / service history / mods does it have? :)

Best places I think are, HIC, Adrian Flux. All the other were differing around 1000 pounds!

it's a stock 2l 16v at the mo, with sony face off cd. Full Karhman interior, and ss back box.

It's done 115,000 miles and has had 3 owners from new. I bought it off one of my dad's friends who bought it off his friend a main dealer VW service manager :-).

The service manager bought it from the original owner in 1999, after she had neglected to have the cam belt replaced and it snapped. He then rebuilt the entire engine and did the car up for his wife, who then had a baby in 2000 and he was force to sell it to his friend and my dad's friend - who I bought it off :-).

It has a full VW service history up to 2000 (about 100,000 miles), and then off the record on the QT the guy did all the work on the engine actually in the dealership himself. Have spoken to him on the phone and the friend of my Dad's is 110% trust worthy - they have know each other for the best part of 35 years!!

I even have the original owners reciept from buying the car - all her finance details and her certificate to prove she cleared the finance. Also got every bill for it, all it's mot certificates, complete v5 history of owners a new cat and new battery.

No service book tho - just a print out from the local VW dealership computer of it's complete service history with about 3 dealers in it's life so atleast the car is even in their records!

totally chuffed 8) :lol: :D