Sign in to follow this  
Bournemouth James

where to find corrados for sale

good idea james :idea: .....but i'll just move it into the common corrado questions section......though i'll make it a sticky :wink:

Just keep looking for your black G60, i am sure one will turn up.... :)

all the places above is where is where i tend to look...

also i would say(depending on what you where after of course)....."be prepared to travel"....i was prepared to travel well into england when looking for a leathered up VR6.....and even travelled down to edinburgh......approx 120 miles+...... just to look over my green storm even tho i was really looking for a Corrado with black leather

I drove nearly 1500 miles trying to find my G60... and it still turned out to be clocked by 100,000 miles! :shock: :roll:

Anyone who knows me won't be shocked or even suprised by that... It's just typical of my luck... :?

Seriously though, I looked at some right sheds before I bought mine and, milage apart, mine's straight, solid and hasn't been neglected so I'm still really happy with her... :D Oh, and she goes like stink which helps! :lol:

there is a swartz black g60 on clubgti.com classifieds just now for £3750.

good luck.....I found it hard enough trying to get a red one.....they are reletively common!