Sign in to follow this  
Rams

Late passat rear handles enquiry

Hi all

I found a scrapy yeard that has a mark 4 passat 94', does anyone know if these will fit my C?

The mark 4 is the facelift and the door as slightly different.

Alternatively, if anyone know of a good scrappy that may have earlier ones that are sure to fit - please let me know?

Hiya rams the later spec handles have different mechanisms to my knoeledge the ones you need are upto '92 I beluieve I got mine from the Vw audi breakers in nottingham the hanels were £10 each and the door mechs were around the same + £10 next day delivery they're number is 0115 9791121 they are usually very helpfull give em a try :D

Yeah, call them, there the daddies, I got my mechs from inters chromed for a 10er and the handles from them, £10 each +delivery, they were fine but new ones from VW are only £17...

The part numbers are...

Door Handles - 357 839 205/206

Mechs - 8A0 839 015/016A

(i don't think the first 3 numbers matter, just the car they came off but you want the mechs without the childlocks)

Supercharged is right about the handles being only £17 from the stealers but I bought the whole package from the vw audi breakers along with the mechs and a mfa wiper stalk which was brand new anyways maybe it was just luck but I was well pleased with them ordered at 4pm and arrived 9am the next morning on my doorstep cant say fairer than that!!