Sign in to follow this  
lukeage

L4PRG

Here is just a couple of pics snapped on my phone - will take some more over the weekend when i have a chance to give her a valet.

Drove back last night and my face was aching from grinning to much, she runs real smooth (came into work this morning and a colleague said 'look's like someone got a bit this morning').

Chuffed as feck!

L :)

assuming a VR by the alloys?

just wait until its dry for your grin to get wider!

Lippy

nice one, a spitting image of mine I might add!

just hope you persevere with her if she causes trouble like so many of us have expereinced, bit like having a very nice/pretty but expensive g/f! Oh yea, think we've done that thread already!

Hopefully you will keep the grin, if not, start modding!

nice one, a spitting image of mine I might add!

just hope you persevere with her if she causes trouble like so many of us have expereinced, bit like having a very nice/pretty but expensive g/f! Oh yea, think we've done that thread already!

Hopefully you will keep the grin, if not, start modding!

I got wallet bashing coming up - Next Service, MOT and TAX all fall into November. I don't really intend to mod her much at all, just look after her as best as i can. Got to also swat up on the lump and learn the in's and out's more, so you guys may have to bear with me and tell me to use the friggin search :)

Still she only has forty k on the clock and i know the full history - serviced by the year so sometimes there is approx only 1700k between a service. Looking at her out in the car - park (ive had 6 smoke breaks already and ive only been in two hours) i can tell its gonna be an experince to remember.

The previous two owners have looked after her well. and after looking at 6 cars now, i know i have bought the right one.

All in all come what may - it will be all worth. As they say 'the bitter makes the sweet taster sweeter. :)

I live in Maidenhead just quite close!! have to keep an eye out for ya

Cool - could even hook up some time.

Good plan, a nice black VR6 followed me from nr home to the M-way yesterday, great to see clean standard cars IMO.

Only one thing, the standard VR6 is a bit high off the ground, if it hasn't already got them consider some lowering springs just to bring it down 30mm or so, makes the Corrado look so much better I think.

David.

I just moved from Windsor - I was in the ghetto known as Dedworth.

And I seem to have just bought the same car as you . . . . :scratch:

A Thames Valley C meet would be good - my mate has just bought a Valve C and he is Maidenhead.

I just moved from Windsor - I was in the ghetto known as Dedworth.

And I seem to have just bought the same car as you . . . . :scratch:

A Thames Valley C meet would be good - my mate has just bought a Valve C and he is Maidenhead.

Hey i know Dedworth - I lived on the other side of the tracks :) Bexley Street - nr the Bexley Arms.

nice... i think thats the colour i would like WHEN i get another corrado

When i first viewed - it almost looked metaillic black, but i think it was from it being early eve.

It has that 'mystic' illuminisence. Seems to change as the day passes by :)

[quote

Hey i know Dedworth.

Dedworth is rough - I used to live near Blockbusters - and it was scooter and doughnut action all night by the R5/Nova/Corsa/Fiesta crew all the time.

I had to get out when they started setting fire to buildings and sitting on my "other" car.

Dedworth is rough - I used to live near Blockbusters - and it was scooter and doughnut action all night by the R5/Nova/Corsa/Fiesta crew all the time.

I had to get out when they started setting fire to buildings and sitting on my "other" car.

- you ever been into the motorspares shop run by the old codger?