Sign in to follow this  
B DUB

B DUB PICTURES

Looks nice mate.

My only real criticism would be, why bother flushing the number plate recess, just to dangle the number plate on the edge of the bumper?

I know there's not really anywhere else to put it, but it just seems a bit pointless going for that smooth look, just to have the number plate moved below where the existing hole was.

WE have had the car a year now and work is still being done i will keep u all updated . im looking for a new set of alloys if u no of any that would suite it ..

I agree with the number plate i thought of locating it to the bottom side with a smaller plate i dont no yet though ..have u any suggestions????

cheers

Hey, you finally made over for E38 forum.. nice one.. rims wise get some nice wide rims with a polsihed dish & slam it.. get a smaller front no plate too!

YEAP, WERE GOING BUT DONT NO WHAT DAY .. MY MISES HAS GOT A MK1 CABRIO WHICH IS MINT AND GONA BE ENTERD IN THE SHOW AND SHINE DONT NO WEATHER PUT MINE IN ASWELL ..WHAT DO U THINK??????

Both very nice cars mate. Why not put yours in, you've got nothing to loose adn it looks well sweet. Its surposed to be fun anyway, not the super an.l conc bit, not that i know anything except mine would be no good in either!

I really like the number plate, look agressive. Not sure on crome wiper jobbies but thats just me. The car looks great, just keep it away from mine or she'll start crying!