Sign in to follow this  
GazzaG60

Who fancies a stand at VWNW@tatton park

As I said above and also as Jim says, Gazza, Andi will be more than happy that the forum is being represented mate.

There is no forum etiquette etc etc, but I only mentioned it in case Andi had maybe already organised a stand. But I'm 99.99% certain he hasn't.

Thanks for the effort of representing us! :thumb right:

no problem. no offence taken or anything like thaT. i understand now anyway for future just i didn't know. wasn't on it right from the start so was semi aware of creator.

ive dropped andi a pm so hopefully we will have it sorted soon. as i said though if he or anyone else is unhappy ill cancel it.

anyway conventry and aberdeen aint that far(well..) away from tatton. get along fill the spots.

Well both me and Tom think its a great idea.. the first real effort at putting a Corrado Forum presence together at a show (I *think* - so I apologise if someone else already has - I have a habit of overlooking such important stuff!! :(). So gets both thumbs up from me mate :)

Though I suspect Andi is away all weekend now so.. probably won't hear from him till late Sunday :(

He's back home tonight but straight off again - probably tomorrow morning.

Might see him around tonight.

anyway conventry and aberdeen aint that far(well..) away from tatton. get along fill the spots.

:lol: true GazzaG60 but its the cost of getting there :shock: not so much the distance thats the problem for me.........if i had an unlimited budget i would be down there like a shot :D ......but July has been a bad month financially :( and August is looking more of the same :cry: ........forgot my wedding anniversary is mid-August :oops: so the wife will be wanting a pressie and a card i suppose :roll: :wink:.....LOL

anyway i'm sure you and the rest of the guys will have a good time and spread the Corrado-Forum word for us...........so enjoy yourselves next week and get those pics up to show us what we all missed :wink:

He's back home tonight but straight off again - probably tomorrow morning.

Might see him around tonight.

Around, briefly.

Yes, by all means, use the name and sell the stickers.

Not sure if I can come - will find out during the week...

cheers andi.

right then

me

Henny

Joby

16valver

jim's Corrado

so far.

any more for any more

lets hope andi too that would be 6. if we need more. ill speak to julieanne for more space.

yes no problem. i got 8 passes thru the post from Julieanne this morning.

so

me

Henny

Joby

16valver

jim's Corrado

CaiosG60 PWR

2 left

what do yuo guys want me to do with the passes. Shall we all meet before the start at about 8:30 or shall i put um in the post. gonna pay tom today for the stickers and maybe make a sign if i can find the materials.

gazza,

If you mail me your address, I'll get them off to you in today's post.

GazzaG60 I reckon meeting up in the morning is probably as good an idea as any... I'm hoping to have my car back in one piece before the weekend, but things aren't going my way at the moment... My cylinder head is "out there" in the postal world somewhere at the moment! :shock:

Look out for the "what happened to my engine?!?" thread that'll be appearing shortly! :)

I'll get a pair of the stickers off you on the day as well... 8)

GazzaG60 I'll get a pair of the stickers off you on the day as well... 8)

Gazza isn't selling any stickers on the day.

Maybe if Andi goes he'll sell some.

sorry guys. not payday yet so i cant afford to get stickers up front or i would have,

yes room for slotmachine too.

that makes seven of us so far.

I have the passes. ill post to who needs um but it may be best to meet up on the day before hand. i plan to be in for 9 so i can look for a bargain so if you cant get there till later ill send the passes to you.

ill check bacj tomorrow when im sober.

Maybe if Andi goes he'll sell some.

Won't be able to attend, sorry guys.

later today im gonna send the passes out to those who need. tomorrow will be the last day i can realistically send passes in order that they reach the recipient.

I plan to be there (in) for 9. if anybody wants to meet before we go in then we can.

we could meet at half 8 or so. let me know what you are doing.

we got

GazzaG60 me

Henny

Joby

16valver -sending pass today

jim's Corrado

CaiosG60 PWR

Slot machine

GazzaG60 I'll meet you before hand as long as my C is back in one piece... I've still not got my head due to a mess up with the courier company... :roll:

PM me and let me know where you're coming in from, and I'll meet you somewhere on your way in...

Edit: ooh, this board self censors.... Cool... 8)

Nice one Gazza!!, Its to late to post them to me. So I'll meet before hand if thats okay?

I'll keep an eye on this thread for meeting arangments. I'll pm you my mobile aswell just in case.

Cheers!!!

ccgb have got a stand aswell,just hope it doesnt cause any friction between the die hards..if you know what i mean

i got water pump problems too but dont think i can fit the new one before tatton.

just have to top up the water after every run.

my mobile is 07740930453

call or pm (before friday for PM) me if you need more info or need me to send passes or to find the meeting point on the day at half 8 ish. i think around mere golf club or in the layby or petrol station at the lights in between.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x ... search.srf

heres the link to streetmap of tatton park(arrow) where it says A5034 is where the etrol station is.

yeh CCGB are always there. only usually have about 4 or 5 cars with um so we'll maybe be a bigger, if less organised venture. We aren't even all corrados which may annoy them but we all enjoy n thats what counts. Im not even a CCGB member. bout time i joined really.