Sign in to follow this  
Baz2004

Golf GT

seems most modern cars are engineered out the word 'fun', and replaced it with the word 'safety' and 'comfort' LOL, and of course big bhp doesn not equal big fun. My 130bhp 205 1.9 was the most fun car I ever owned.

I'd agree with that, my most fun Car is definitely still my Rocco Storm with 1.9, lairy Shrick-cammed. Just sooooo chuckable.

Yeah, my MK1 Golf GTI is the most fun i've had on 4 wheels.

ok just got to say this is the sexiest thing ever, I have been developing on my own a combination supercharger turbo which I am glad they didnt use, Im still in business for now! the sad part is that unlike the corrado, their supercharger is magnetically operated kinda like a mercedes benz,(wouldnt be surprised to see the same charger there either), its eaton driven, that means crank pulley will be needed for the boost to be lifted a bit. the turbo will be easily swapped out, why transplant when you can get in one and drive it! there is a 4-motion in europe that is coming out, this will be my car, Im telling you now, once it hits the states, its minE!

There's a MK5 R32 being unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show.

It's due out in November, £25,075, 60 in 6.2, 155mph, 247hp.

Car have tested it against the Impreza STI and BMW 130i this month and it won overall :lol: They also suggested a hardcore GTI and R36 are very likely.