Sign in to follow this  
edd

merc wheel photoshop

I hate to ask but dont have photoshop and if i carry on trying (unsucessfully) with the other crappy programs ive got, the computers going out the window.

Heres the car

rado.jpg

heres the wheel - will be 16"

mercalloy.jpg

Any help will be much appreciated.

Cool thanx for doing that bix, hmm not quite how i had envisaged, think they are prob best left on a merc. Put the C back into tractor looking territory again!! Thankyou anyway.

Edd

Well I actually sized them up cuz he said they were 16s, and I'm guessing there 15s on there...but like GIXXERUK say, if you can do better ;)

hmm the more i look at them the more i kinda like em, prob with them for me is always going to be the wheel bolts as i don't really like it when they are not recessed...........plus cant find out what offset the wheels are at the moment. Kinda like this new Merc wheel trend thing though.

Thanx again Bix

Edd

yeah thats kind of along the lines i was thinking, thats why i noticed them......where the photoshop gone bix - i haven't saved it yet :( :)

They look like painted steelies Chris.

Can't be bothered to faff with PS just now, but might have a tinker some time, i did loads of ps stuff in the last ps thread and not tinkered much with it lately other than use for thte website.

I like lots of different wheels but not blown away by these sorry, but why these from a Merc? can you get some cheap or something?

Chris

Thanks for putting back up pic Bix its saved now. Theres a set on egay for £70 noticed them cos i too thought they looked similar to the Ats cups but i think ur right billinjahg60 they just dont work. was worth a photoshop though (shame im not capable of doing it myself...gonna have to get that sorted) thanks for your help and opinions people.

Edd

edd, he's took it off his site mate , bix, your cars lookin good in those pics :-) poker ?

I didnt take it off :? doesnt seem to be working again tho. Pics on my site, hmm how can you see those, I cant even get the ftp on there now? And what about poker Im confused :?

bix,

http://www.b1x.co.uk - /b/1/b1x.ndo.co.uk/web/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[To Parent Directory]

08 September 2005 20:09 701530 DSCF0732.JPG

08 September 2005 20:09 689065 DSCF0733.JPG

08 September 2005 20:09 677121 DSCF0810.JPG

08 September 2005 20:10 10731488 Microsoft.MSN.Messenger.7.0.632-Betas.rar

08 September 2005 20:10 145938 milltek1.jpg

08 September 2005 20:10 132104 milltek2.jpg

08 September 2005 20:10 236601 oc.jpg

08 September 2005 20:10 182259 pi8m.jpg

08 September 2005 20:10 2376715 ptg.pdf

08 September 2005 20:10 1505756 torque.jpg

08 September 2005 20:10 200816 wheels.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the ptg.pdf is a poker tracker file

Hmm, but it doesnt usually come up with a directory list, and those photos have dissappeared...odd, anal isp :?