Sign in to follow this  
aposegil

why am in not feeling better about it all yet??

Oh boy, You guys are going to regret me finding this thread !!!!!!

Corrado or men?

Guess just by the fact that above I put the Corrado first, men second, says it all. !

As it happens many of my girlfriends don't understand me either, but then many of my male friends don't.

Cars first, holidays second, house, shoes, clothes all follow. Men - they all think I am too in love my car to compete !!

Certainly don't know when I would have the time for a relationship with all the Motorsport and cars events I have covered this year. Life is certainly easier on your own.

Besides, the last chap I went out with seemed to think I had the ability to keep him to the style he wanted - at my expense. No chance and somewhat puts you off.

Well Wendy, I must say you have probably just made many male friends on this here forum, a woman that every man has ever dreamed of, well apart from those who don't like women. :)

And yes, life is certainly easier on your own but sometimes things aren't always meant to be easy.

Corrados & women dont mix Al.. trust me I no.. thats why Im single & having lots of fun!

anyway you'd be silly to break yr car... to much time & £££ has gone into it to giveup!

can we not just say that rado's and relationships generally dont mix??? rather than having a go at the opposite sex???

it doest matter if u are male or female, the level of commitment/money that many of us put into our cars is something that non-car loving partners wil struggle to understand... but it would be the same if u were really into golf or any other hobby in a big way when your other half wasnt... i think the problem is that they struggle to understand why we put so much effort into it all when it causes us so much pain!!!! hence why Alex started this thread in the first place!!! :lol:

but yeah.... am glad your not breaking the C, hope to see it on the road again.... :)

Just need to find a lady who is receptive and understanding about your hobbies and interests - amazingly enough there are plenty out there who aren't total control freaks.

man you guys def know how to get the woman going lol

trust me there is all kinds when we come to relationships with the opposite sex but with the corrado there is just two,

one you buy it and when it dies on you, you give up and scrap it or sell it looking like crap because youve let it run done.

two the kind that no matter what puts all the time and effort to keep it perfect to your level, i.e standard modified etc

so you cant compare the two (cars and relationships) but good damm you can moan about it lol :D

thanx for all your views guys but lets see im still working hard on it to get it back up and running but we will see, charger def coming up for sale in the comming weeks to make funds for the turbo as my wallet been hit harder than a old guy at a sms party and means no social life for me until next year :(

oh well keeping the flame alive (well just about)