Sign in to follow this  
joeyz

old picture request

looking for pictures of the article on richards car from venom...i saw venoms website, but it only shows it kitted, i want to se ethe pics on the car with the venoms, front dpoiler on rear bumper, etc..thanks

Joeyz- I am certain that Richard's Venom car was featured in an old UK issue of "Fast Car" (UK) or similar. May be worth searching for say Venom + Corrado on ebay & google.

hey mate i think back in the days westsidevw had a yellow corrado with venom wheels on it and abt graphics. it was at gti internationals car show when those wheels first came out about 7 to 8 years ago.

contact their web page http://www.westsidevw.co.uk or go look back for images of inters from around that time there werent many modified corrados around

hope it helps

That's one of the early stages of Venom project C, featured in:

PVW Cover Car Nov 1997

Fast Car Feature Car Dec 1998

Super Street German Mag Apr 1998

Redline Feature Car Dec 1998

PVW Feature Car Again! Nov 1998

Heres the finished car, hope this helps

Cheers

They've changed it now.

THe venom car's got an rs type front bumper now, and i think they chucked the dodge rear lights. Call em and ask em.

Well tbh, just because it appears on a website doesn't mean they still own it really, esp. as they bought it back in 1996 :?

Anyways, as I said I may be wrong but I think it sold a while back now.

Cheers

Venom has sold the car a while back, Richard is a mate of mine and we used to show the 2 corrados 2gether, you will find them both in pvw nov98.

The new owned distroyed the front bumper in the first month, and it is believed it went down hill from there.

mmmm ive got a rear diffuser, but not sure whether to put it on or not. imo should be either stock, or complete replacement bumper.

heres another pic on the site

That's one of the early stages of Venom project C, featured in:

PVW Cover Car Nov 1997

Fast Car Feature Car Dec 1998

Super Street German Mag Apr 1998

Redline Feature Car Dec 1998

PVW Feature Car Again! Nov 1998

Heres the finished car, hope this helps

Cheers

looked 1000 times better in the first pic even with the horrible tsw venoms,,

Richard sold the car long ago, since then he had his Pistachio green VR6 Polo, then the Lupo 20VT. He was about to finish a Nimbus grey MK2 Golf 20VT which was created out of a VW legend the peppermint green MK2 built by Simon Leung many years ago.The MK2 chas been sold on now..

Richard now has a Corrado again an Aqua blue? VR6, which will become a full on show car, previously owned by a friend of his and forum member C8HAU, running 9x16 Brocks at the moment, but not for long