Sign in to follow this  
godskitchen

Im moving to Irealnd for a while...

Just a feeler to see what kind of meets and the like go on in Ireland............

How many irish members do we have on here?

i know the Corrado was never sold in Ireland so there cant be that many over there. Anyone know if there is any Storms?

i will be moving to Co Leitrim.

Cheers guys look forward to seeing who else is about!

Well, they did sell here, not in huge amounts mind you, there are quite a few about and the meets are generally focused around track days or rolling road days

I am based in Dublin

But they have a big following here now!

We gotta try and plan a big corrado meetup here!

Yep there are a fair few Corrado's about here now, there are 3 in the car park outside work! (two G60's & a 16v). There is a healthy enough VW scene in general over here, will you be here for long? The summer shows are good craic, track days are better though!

I'm in Dundalk as it says on the left. Richard, a Corrado meet sounds like a good idea, I'll have to get my ar5e into gear and get down to you sometime :oops:

As for storms, the only ones here would be private imports from the UK as it was a UK special model.

yeah going to be taking the car over Bally, need to get out of Nortrampton for a while, find i am spending too much money going out at the weekends!!!

I will have to meet up with you guys at some point when i am over and bore you with why the Storm is so good! lmao!! I didnt know there were so many rados over there, 3 in the car park at work??? that wouldnt even happen here!!!

BTW what are you guys paying for Super over there?? Last time i filled up a car in Ireland it was a toyota yaris!!! and super was the same price as normal!! this was in Westport though, not the most advanced town in the world, stunning views though and good smoked salmon!!

as shure and be gorra pull up a stool there and sit be the fire and warm youre feet :wink: :wink:

welcome to eire mate and letrim is a nice part of the country loads of cool country roads to burn with youre storm best of luck with the move

I'm afraid super is unavailable over here.

Was phased out during the summer so it's only 95 octane we can get now.....

Like rmn I am based in Dublin but there's a guy, davebirl I think is his name on here who is over near leitrim. He has a 95 VR6.

You should register on here since you are going to be in ireland for a while:

http://cars.vage.ie/invision/

The software needs an upgrade at the moment so if you want to register send an email to mailto:[email protected] with the email address and username you want to use ;)

There are a couple of storms in Ireland most are up north tho. Track days are a general meeting place for most corrado owners in the republic. You can check out the dates etc on the VAGE website.

Geo, ouch - Invision v1.1?

Shall I hack your board now, or later?!

Only a matter of time till someone finds it and does nasty things to it!

Andi the upgrade should be done within the next few days so if you could hold off till then please :D

If you look at the info at the bottom of the page the newest member is invision, they will be doing the upgrade for us ;)

Geo, ouch - Invision v1.1?

Shall I hack your board now, or later?!

Only a matter of time till someone finds it and does nasty things to it!

Ah now Andi, you wouldn't go and do that now would you? Then I'd have nothing to do in work and I wouldn't be a very happy man at all at all.

They'd realise how little I actually do in work because I wouldn't be typing away, I'd loose my job, have to sell my cars! oh and my wife and children would be homeless :(

I would never do it to another forum - let alone a VAG one ;)

twqas rather interesting last time some barstud hacked this forum...i quite enjoyed reading the 'mods dungeon' :wink: :study: :norty:

yeah going to be taking the car over Bally, need to get out of Nortrampton for a while, find i am spending too much money going out at the weekends!!!

I will have to meet up with you guys at some point when i am over and bore you with why the Storm is so good! lmao!! I didnt know there were so many rados over there, 3 in the car park at work??? that wouldnt even happen here!!!

BTW what are you guys paying for Super over there?? Last time i filled up a car in Ireland it was a toyota yaris!!! and super was the same price as normal!! this was in Westport though, not the most advanced town in the world, stunning views though and good smoked salmon!!

blimey lol.. were you been going.. no what you mean.. Ive been out too much lately.. was my b'day begining og the month so been on a mad one.. forgoten what my car & house looks like :lol:

goodluck with it all bud.. :wink:

@ godskitchen

Welcome to Ireland mate and if you're over be sure to give me a shout. I'm in sligo, spitting distance from Leitrim so course we'll meet up and I'll bring you along to one of our Vage meets. PM'd too!

Welcome to Ireland

I'm from leitrim myself and work in carrick on shannon. What area are you living in? North or South leitrim? I have a 16v on Borbet A's...give me a flash if you see me on the roads! There's not that many of them around here!! Corrados and roads that is!! :-P

Paul, if you want to make a clean getaway from the northants possy, you dont post the details on the net :wink: :D :lol:

Will have to meet up when I replace my C. Moving to Meath.

Bally and Roby I am sure will come over for a Megga Meet IE. ( MK REVIVAL)

See U round Blue :D

Just a feeler to see what kind of meets and the like go on in Ireland............

How many irish members do we have on here?

i know the Corrado was never sold in Ireland so there cant be that many over there. Anyone know if there is any Storms?

i will be moving to Co Leitrim.

Cheers guys look forward to seeing who else is about!

Hi, I'm based in NW and am taking delivery of a 95 Storm in Classic Green next week (well as long as nothing goes wrong :( ). I know of two others a G60 and VR6 in Derry.

Hope you've settle well in Leitrim. What part? I too am from Leitrim, Drumshanbo area. Just brought a green storm in from Kent last month. Giz us a flash if you see me around!!