Sign in to follow this  
Brieve

Low boost

Ok so I ran the MFA boost check thing for the first time last night. It idle correct. But the Max boost I could get was 1190... Not sure what to do next Suggestions?

1190 is like no boost. About 3 psi.....

Big leak, you must be able to hear that lot escape...

Gavin

Not really hearing any but I will try again tonight to see if I can find it. Not sure if/when it was last serviced. Looking at having G-works rebuild it sometime soon.

Maybe the mfa is wrong? Are you having performance issues? Would run like a bag of shyt with that boost, like 1.2 nova stylee!

Other than that I think that little boost has to be caused by a leak!

Runs fine. Not 100% what a G60 in good nick feels like but I get nice pull thru all gears. She does not feel super strong in 5th but hey that is life. Need to make it to a meet and see what yall can tell me. she was abused by her last owner and I am trying to give her the TLC she needs. I will look for the leak. Looking getting http://www.bahnbrenner.com/media/php/ca ... &catid=144 and a charger rebuild

I wouldnt bother buying metal pipework for the stock intercooler, unless you definitely aint upgrading to a fmic!

For me it would prob. be just as cheap as buying parts over here as I get paid in $ and dont have to pay for VAT or importing them

Check your throttle body to ECU pipe is 1m long, could be that the measurement is out and that your motor is not quite as bad as it seems