Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged

Kamei Eyebrow

Just fitted new headlamp bulbs and the 'monobrow'...

Only took about 30 mins to do if you don't include the 3 months it took me to build up the courage to drill through the slam panel and headlight covers... :roll:

i just got one of these....does it srcew into the lights then?? does it mean you have to take the eyebrow off to remove the lights in future???

cheers (ps notice how i did a search and posted in an old thread instead of just starting a new one :roll: :wink: )

COLOUR CODE IT...... 8)

u can also use double sided tape which u use for the side trims....if u dont wanna get the drill out

Still trying to work out how to put mine on.... already bought it so might as well stick it on.

Only takes a few seconds to take it off though, so not really a problem

well it would be a problem if i bonded it on!! thats all i wanted to know. i'll make sure i dont bond it now then.

cheers

Supercharged, Looks good, same a smine, and favourite front end mod of mine, but would definately colour code it.

Did you use those tungsten tipped screws from B and Q you bought ages ago?! :lol:

Did you use those tungsten tipped screws from B and Q you bought ages ago?!

LOL, No - "never gonna use them"

can someone post a pic of where and how they mounted / screwed it please.

You get a fairly decent fitting kit and instructions with them... just go for it!

Yeah, I'm at work at the moment but can do - If you ring up Kamei tho they will end you a copy and fitting kit if your missing that too??? - I'll dig the number out for you later

I have just bought a rado with an eyebrow spoiler, that I would like to remove. It appears to be riveted on? Is that normal or am I missing something. Will get it removed when next at the garage....

Yeah, I'm at work at the moment but can do - If you ring up Kamei tho they will end you a copy and fitting kit if your missing that too??? - I'll dig the number out for you later

thanks that'd be grand....or a scan of the instructions would be even grander :lol: fitting kit is probably just some self tapper screws anyway :roll:

jedi-knight83, when I fitted mine to my old G60 I used sticky backed velcro for each end, and drilled two very small holes for the middle. These drilled into the top inside corners of the headlight surrounds, which don't have any glass or anything behind.

HTH