Sign in to follow this  
timg60

Honestly which has more style

Sorry to any Mk5 owners out there but with my battered G60 covered in dirt parked next to her I still prefer the lines of the c anytime over wolfsburgs latest incarnation!!! :D

Golf is now a very bland Eurobox, I know they drive well but I really don't find them that appealling when compared to a Rado

Golf? I thought it was a Pug 307. Get them confused easily. ;) :D

Hmm sadly I hve to agree, VW haven't put there stamp on the markey by creating something unique, have just copied designs out there already

Golf? I thought it was a Pug 307. Get them confused easily. ;) :D

Hmm sadly I hve to agree, VW haven't put there stamp on the markey by creating something unique, have just copied designs out there already

A lot of modern cars all have the same kind of shape/style though, the new pedestrian regulation things mean that car design now is mega bland and theres not really a lot of unique car designs any more.

It sucks.

I'd say there's a fair few unique looking cars out there still - the Smart car, megane, 5-series beemer, RX8, etc. etc (some of these being horrendous!) but i'd agree that alot of the hatches are becoming similar.

If you line up the 5 generations of Golf, you can see the gradual evolution though. I think it's a grower.

Obviously, the C wins everytime! I think the late MK2 Golf GTI and the C are my favourite shapes ever. I wish they'd build a few limited edition ones with all the mod cons like climate control, air bags, crumple zones etc, obviously with extra power (R32 and FSI 2.0T engines) to conteract the extra weight.

First thing I noticed was how much sh**ter the Golf is!

Agreed.

;)

Oh, and the good parking by both cars as well. :D

Seen the Mk5 about and liked it in comparison to the Mk4 which looks too fat unless you put a kit on it. The C looks so small these days.

If you stood lower (or i took the pic) the C would look better. Then side on there is no contest !

The MK5 does look quite nice (though I guess i'm biased) but given the choice between a nice as new Corrado or an as new MK5 GTI, it'd be the rado every time!

Corrado's definitely the sexiest of the two. Even after 6.5 years of ownership, I'd still have to glance over the should when I parked up :)

Which reminds me - nice siggy Luke, very happy to see ATW has gone to a loving foster-home :D