Sign in to follow this  
StuartFZR400

I HATE Speed Cameras

Ok, we've all seen people speed then brake for a speed camera, but when it interfers with me and my car, Im gonna get real miffed.

A quiet run into work, Birmingham, down a sneaky duel carriageway used to be a fast route in at 70. Now its down to 50mph and two speed cams fitted.

Not wanting to be caught out I just stick to the 50. The road yesterday was very quiet. A streem of three cars in the outside lane slowly catching me up; a taxi, bmw and MG roadster. 1st camera round the next bend is due and the taxi slides past me then across my nose, gets a gap onme then BRAKES down to 42pmh - flash flash ****er! Whilst the BM sticks on my rear corner stopping me popping out to maintain my correct speed.

Taxi gone, BM up ahead and the MG is creeping past. Good girl kept in the outside lane the whole time and why not when the road is empty. Hold, the silly bint has swept across my bonnet with about 2ft to spare. Say nothing, as assume she will carry on at her 53-ish, camera due in 800yrds. Nope the silly bint is slowing down, whats this, we're doing 48, right a nice close pullout and creep back past her. Stupid b*tch wants a new speedo. Binter follows me through at 49, only 600 yrds to stopped queing traffic (dunno how long its been there).

Ease off in outside lane, ready for que upto island to take turning at 1-oclock; BM just ahead in lane 1. Whys stupid binter easing up my inside on BM's bumper? Anyhow im braking for the stopped cars ahead. F*** F*** B***, pulls into my lane fully on her ABS brakes, in as we all know icy conditions. FLASH. ~ stupid binter is shaking her head as she stares at me in her central mirror, waving her finger.

:mad:

Think I got caught this morning! The fecka was sat in an unmarked citreon berlingo parked at the side of a building site!!!

Since I past my text I've had a modded XR2, modded Mk1 GTi and a modded Corrado G60 and have never been caught!

I get a standard bloody vectra sri with 120bhp and get stung!!!!

D'OH!!!