Sign in to follow this  
JT

how hard is it to fit an rsr out-let..

as the title really should i buy a second hand one or just go for a new one... :?:

**edit** so how hard are these to fit ? or should i wait till my next visit to g-werks

cheers bix :)

so how difficult are these to fit, or is it worth waiting to my next trip to g-werks :?:

Nah its easy, hard part is getting the old black one off, hammer should assist with that tho, no prolly a bad idea actually. 13mm socket on a u/j does the trick tho!

you need 2 wobble joints to get at it - but you can try and undo the 4 bolts on the corners of the box first.

you need 2 wobble joints to get at it - but you can try and undo the 4 bolts on the corners of the box first.

No you dont, you can do it with one, and a long extension bar, right ba$tard to get it undone tho.

right you are :) First one I had got destroyed. Yes I got frustrated. Second, I endured the process of undoing the corners bolts. 3rd time = rsr.

it arrived today :) cheers bix... so would you reccommend undoing the four bolts on the outside first or .....

You could do, it will prolly break splitting it half, but will be a lot easier getting the 13 mil bolt out in the middle, then its plain sailing from there!