Sign in to follow this  
Waz

wheel offset

hi all im sonsidering a set of 7.5x16" borbet A sport wheels et 35 and was wondering it they would fit the corrado with out any problems.can any one tell me the offset for a corrado thanks. :)

35 for the 4 cylinder cars and 43 for the VR6 (longer wishbones).

35 ET on 7.5/8J is fine on the VR, not sure on the G60/16V though....might need to space them out a little if you catch the tyres on the inner arches.

is anyone running 9 x 16 on the back of their 'raddo? can't decide if i want to play it safe with a set of 17's and the usual offsets or go 8/9 x 16 and have some euro phatness.....

35 for the 4 cylinder cars and 43 for the VR6 (longer wishbones).

35 ET on 7.5/8J is fine on the VR, not sure on the G60/16V though....might need to space them out a little if you catch the tyres on the inner arches.

Hmm, doesnt et35 stick out further than et43 anyway? Like youd need to space an et60 wheel something like 20mm to make it et40...

is anyone running 9 x 16 on the back of their 'raddo? can't decide if i want to play it safe with a set of 17's and the usual offsets or go 8/9 x 16 and have some euro phatness.....

scarlett has 16x8's on her valver without issues, 9's have been done but IIRC you need to work out the offset carefully.

play it safe?! no way mate, go for phatness and enjoy 8)

scarlett has 16x8's on her valver without issues, 9's have been done but IIRC you need to work out the offset carefully.

hmmm need a bit of help with this then, will be fitting them onto a vr, so have 8mm offset to play with? was thinking maybe 7.5 x 16 fronts and 9 x 16 rear......and et's 20 -35 front and 15 rear. can i get away with wider onthe fronts without the rim being massively proud of the arch?

Legally, as long as the tyre tread doesn't protrude from the arch (when looking from above), then you're ok

ok cheers for that. going the other way, whats the HIGHEST et on a 8" rim i can get away with at the front without fouling?

apologies - so many questions!

they would be going on a valver i thought about putting 195/45/16 tyres on would this help in the fitting department eg reduce the chance of rubbing.

cheers for all the feedback i appreciate all the help thanks to all