Sign in to follow this  
tarche2

Lowering question!!!

Ok I have lower a few cars now all been fine and am looking to lower the raddo 60mm! Gmax shocks and spax springs but.......... I lower my gf's mk1 golf about 3 months ago and it is lovel ride and after cutting much of the arches out clearence it not a problem but what I have found is over bumps in the road the antiroll bar hits the body of the car!!!! Not good. We have just bought uprated antirollbars for the car which are due top be fitted in the new year.

I am an now a little concern I will have the rollbars on the raddo hitting the bottom if I lower by 60mm! Has anyone else ever noticed this or have a solution to get round this???

Thanks

Tony

only prob i had with a 60mm drop was the front splitter catching on multi story car parks ,,, THATS IT

Just so you know I spoke to GPC about the 50mm spoiler they stock. Thanks the shipping costs from GPC, it's cheaper to get them from your local dealer....

They're £41 from VW IIRC

15 x6.5 alloys hoping to drop 60mm gmax shocks and spax springs. I can get the 50mm splitter slightly cheaper than that as my m8 works for vw so cheap parts but thanks for the tip :D

dont think you'll have a prob with 60mm on 15's, its quite a common size of drop... my c is 60mm down at the front and slightly less at the back and on 15's i had no probs....