Sign in to follow this  
-Neil-

How many fogs lights on the REAR should there be?

I was replacing a rear light today and decided to take a look behind the pannel on the tail gate for the first time sionce owning it.

I noticed that there was a SPARE holder for a bulb on the passenger side for a fog light, then saw that there was a black plastic bit where the bulbs enters the lense, so i took this out and put it another bulb, now i have two fog lights, but the passenger one is not a sqaure shapre on the lense like the drivers side.

Obviously it wasnt meant to have a passenger fog, but it'll make me more vissible in the fog which is the main thing!

can anyone please explain the drivers / passenger fog light situation for me so i can undestand little more about my corrado?

Neil

at least one basicaly... pretty sure that most rados have 1. the hole on the other light is covered on my car.

edit: doesnt matter which side by law etc...possible that german lights dont even have them as my hella lights for a mk2 golf came from germany with both holes covered.

My Leon has two rear fogs as standard. as for the corrado you can pop the pastic out and put a bulb in but there is no reflector in that side. so basically you wil lhave one fog thats brighter than the other

This has been discussed many times before - also quite recently.

If you have after-market lights, both sides have reflectors, so you can have two rear fogs which look the same.

Please use the search!

Locking.