Sign in to follow this  
iow_corrado_g60

serious problem lads

just read the thread mate will get onto it but it doesnt really make sense of the smell i've got or the smoke that came into the dash also can anyone tell me if the pics i've posted if they are the relays for the lights?

those pics arent relays and when you took me in your car it didnt seem like you had the uprated loom as lights werent that good?

Drive it over to me on sunday if you can, and il have a look

If your completly stuck can come to you?

I'm no expert on G60s, having necer owned one, but the leak it your photo looks suspiciously like it is coming from one of the fuel hoses. I strongly advise you are definate there are no fuel leaks before running the car.

phil i think there is defo a fuel leak but i had a problem the other day with smoke etc on first page of this thread and that could of been caused by this but the problem being the engine wasnt really hot and also wasnt a very petrolly smell

cheers flusted bit worried bout that petrol leak now! but if can tighten it up just to get it over too you!

As a quick short term fix, you may find it is only the end of the hose which is split, if you are lucky you may have enough length to cut the damaged end off and re-fit it.