Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

New G-werks Website - now online

We are Currently concentrating on a lot of changes to the company, so eventually you will be able to buy online, but i like the personal touch of people being able to pick up the phone ask questions and then feel confident they have purchased the correct part for there needs.

Ive only just started to read this post, and saw this comment. May i just say that is an amazing change, and awesome to hear. I personally really appreciate this.

Had a look round the site too, and looking very flash, but i wasnt allowed to look at the adaptors for some reason, but it maybe a work in progress. :)

Cool new website Darren, will make things easier for me !! Did you ever get the pipework sorted for Rallye FMIC mod ?? Couldn't see it on the site ??

Yes carpoid, these have been sorted for a while now. As i mentioed before we have not had the chance to add to uch of our custom parts as we have only just photographed it all. It will all be up in the near future though you can rest assured of that :wink:

Darren, on the main page the "suspension" link, if you click the picture of the springs and shockers it gives you a "page not found, please check and try again" error. Don't know if anyone else had noticed that..... :?